Health and wellness are mutually beneficial. A balanced body reflects a healthy mind and soul. In comparison to poor health, a healthy soul and mind perform well. Health plays a vital role in our life. Without health, we will never be able to do things that are truly yours.
Any of the wisest advice comes from people you’ve never met. For several years, people have been concerned about their health. We’ve been looking for ways to feel better and live longer since the beginning of time. As a result, it’s no wonder that some people have said some pretty insightful statements about being healthy. Use their words of wisdom to motivate yourself to live a healthier lifestyle. Here I am sharing some Health and Wellness Quotes and captions to keep you inspired on your healthy journey.
1) “Health is a state of complete physical, mental, and social well-being, and not merely the absence of disease or infirmity.” – World Health Organization
2) ” What drains your spirit drains your body. What fuels your spirit fuels your body.” – Caroline
3) “A fit body, a calm mind, a house full of love. These things cannot be bought; they must be earned.” – Naval Ravikant
4) “A good laugh and a long sleep are the best cures in the doctor’s book. “- Irish proverb
5) “The soul always knows what to do to heal itself. The challenge is to silence the mind.” – Caroline Myss
6) “The key to a healthy life is having a healthy mind.” – Richard Davidson
7) “To ensure good health: eat lightly, breathe deeply, live moderately, cultivate cheerfulness, and maintain an interest in life.” – William Londen
8) “For the sake of our health, our children and grandchildren, and even our economic well-being, we must make protecting the planet our top priority.” – David Suzuki
9) “The secret of health for both mind and body is not to mourn for the past, not to worry about the future, or not to anticipate troubles, but to live in the present moment wisely and earnestly.” – Buddha
10) “A calm mind brings inner strength and self-confidence, so that’s very important for good health.” – Dalai Lama
11) “Take care of your body. It’s the only place you have to live.” – Jim Rohn
12) “Health is a state of complete physical, mental, and social well-being, and not merely the absence of disease or infirmity.” – World Health Organization
13) “If we are creating ourselves all the time, then it is never too late to begin creating the bodies we want instead of the ones we mistakenly assume we are stuck with.” – Deepak Chopra
14) “We need to change the culture of this topic and make it OK to speak about mental health and suicide.” – Luke Richardson
15) “So many people spend their health gaining wealth, and then have to spend their wealth to regain their health.” – A.J. Reb Materi
16) “You can’t stop waves, but you can learn how to surf.” – John Kabat-Zinn.
17) “For the sake of our health, our children and grandchildren, and even our economic well-being, we must make protecting the planet our top priority.” – David Suzuki
18) “You can’t be fat and fast, too; so lift, run diet, and work.” – Hank Stram
19) “A man’s health can be judged by which he takes two at a time – pills or stairs.” – Joan Welsh
20) “Physical fitness is not only one of the most important keys to a healthy body, it is the basis of dynamic and creative intellectual activity.” – John F. Kennedy
Cheers to Health!
When it comes to being physically and mentally well, everyone is different. One person may feel like talking to a therapist regularly, while another feels that meditation and relaxation daily are beneficial. Some people like to go to the gym every day to do weightlifting, while others prefer to go for a jog in the park.
Hope you like this article. If you know some more quotes on health and wellness, please let us know in the comment section below.